Hudson Downtown Holiday Stroll 2018
4:00 - 7:30
Visit us at Hudson Art & Framing 18 Main Street
Enjoy Carol's Famous Mulled Wine, Mulled Cider, and more! 4~7:30
Hudson Downtown Holiday Stroll Highlights
- Visit Santa Claus at Hudson Town Hall
- Toast Marshmallows with the Hudson Rotary at Robinson’s Hardware
- Create a holiday ornament, take advantage of the holly jolly sale or get your face painted at Serendipity
- Enjoy the animals at the Petting Zoo at Main Street Bank
- Performance by River’s Edge Chorale and REHarmonix acappella group at Town Hall
- Hudson High School Choral Groups at the Town Hall
- Metrowest Ballet performs excerpts from The Nutcracker at Town Hall
- Tree Lighting with Santa in front of the Town Hall
Tree Donated by: Glenn Davis, Architect
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services 19 Main Street ~ Ornament making, cookies & cocoa!
Horseshoe Pub 29 South Street ~ Kids eat for $4.99
Rail Trail Flatbread Co. 33 Main Street ~ Quick Stroll Bites
Crose Nest 35 Main St ~ .DIY Mulling spice station & mulled cider
Avidia Bank 42 Main St. ~ Popcorn & Ornament Making w/ Hudson Garden Club
Cafe 641 45 Main St. ~ $2 off stroll quesadillas
Puzzlescape 45 Main St. ~ Christmas themed puzzles & activities
Wright Jewelry 61 Main Street ~ Cookie decorating (4-7pm)
Mullahy’s Artisan Cheese 63 Main Street ~ Holiday Sampling
Serendipity 63 Main Street ~ Beaded snowflake making, fabulous face painting and a holiday sale!
Haberdash 77 Main Street ~ 10% off Sale
B Barton & Co. 87 Main Street ~ Wine & cheese
Medusa Brewing Co. 111 Main Street ~ Stop in a try a new brew!
Main Street Bank 186 Main Street ~ Petting Zoo
Vintage Café 246 Main Street ~ Free candy & BOGO coffee
A Piece of Heaven 312 Main Street ~ Holiday Raffle
Harvard Sweet Boutique 25 South Street ~ Cooking Decorating (4-6pm)
Robinson’s Hardware 31 Washington Street ~ Hayrides & marshmallow toasting
Hudson Town Hall ~ TD Bank,Metrowest Dental Center, River’s Edge Arts Alliance, Dave’s Landscaping, Carmah..,.and SANTA!