Parking... or "Our Exercise Program"
There is FREE on-street parking (2 hours)
you can also park:
- behind the fire station (across the street)
- on Felton Street (nice hill)
- on Church Street (visit the Town Hall)
- on South Street ( stop by Harvard Sweet boutique)
- at the other end of Main Street to tour the town
-park in a Rail Trail lot and walk the trail to town
When I was a girl... (do I sound like your grandmother?)
My mother taught me to give my seat on the bus someone who needed it more and I still do. That's how I think parking should work as well.
We think nothing of walking from wherever we have to park at the mall, walking to the mall, walking around to all the stores, and then walking all the way back to the car, but for some reason when we are downtown we need to find a spot right in front of our destination.
Let's change our point of view together!
If you can walk, enjoy it and leave the closest spots for those that can't. I hope sometime soon it can be a point of pride that... Hudson Walks